Welcome

To the Seminary, and Beyond!
Follow us as we embark on our journey through the seminary and into ministry to which God has called us!

Don't forget to subscribe to get all the latest updates!

June 19, 2012

Perseverance

Perseverancesteady persistence in a course of action, a purpose, a state, etc., especially in spite of difficulties, obstacles, or discouragement.


This is much easier said than done. As I continue to search for work in the St. Louis area, I've heard many reasons of why I cannot be hired at this point in time and met very few people excited about my potential as an employee. I know that God has a career in store for me. The only question I have is when might that be? Patience, as well as perseverance, is becoming difficult.


On a separate note, Timothy and I have partnered in prayer with the YouthWorks site staff in St. Paul, MN (where I served last summer). They have just begun their second week of programming and their first week completely solo. Today marks halfway through their second week. Serving with YouthWorks is extremely rewarding but also very stressful, as you work around 130 hours each week with a little over a day to recharge before repeating the mission week again. As you continue to join us in prayer, keep this mission team (and the 70 other teams throughout the country) in your prayers as they touch the lives of over 400 youth this summer.

Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We would love to know what you think! Please leave us comments or questions and we will try to respond as soon as we can!