Welcome

To the Seminary, and Beyond!
Follow us as we embark on our journey through the seminary and into ministry to which God has called us!

Don't forget to subscribe to get all the latest updates!

July 3, 2012

Ramblings...

Greek is still frustrating, and a week of 100+ degree weather doesn't help...especially when there is no end in sight.  Anyway, I'm getting to know my brothers better.  When Marie is at work after chapel I go eat lunch with them.  Yesterday I also helped one moved into their house.  They are a pretty cool group of guys. I'm happy that I'm getting the chance to know them and will be spending a lot of time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We would love to know what you think! Please leave us comments or questions and we will try to respond as soon as we can!