Welcome

To the Seminary, and Beyond!
Follow us as we embark on our journey through the seminary and into ministry to which God has called us!

Don't forget to subscribe to get all the latest updates!

November 25, 2012

Back from Vacation

Vacation is now over and it's time to start classes again.  I'm looking forward to a new term with new classes, but know it will be a lot of work and a bigger challenge.  At least I had the rest and fun over vacation; hopefully that will last me until Christmas break.  The classes I am taking include Hebrew Readings, Introduction to Historical Theology, Pastoral Ministry, Theology of Missions, and Lutheran Mind.  I'm pretty excited to hit my first M. Div. classes and I pray that God continues to form me and prepare me for the ministry.  I know that there is a lot out there for me to do, I just don't want to screw it up!  That's the good thing about our God though, even if we do screw it up, He has other ways.  I just need to remember that, no pressure.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We would love to know what you think! Please leave us comments or questions and we will try to respond as soon as we can!