Welcome

To the Seminary, and Beyond!
Follow us as we embark on our journey through the seminary and into ministry to which God has called us!

Don't forget to subscribe to get all the latest updates!

December 19, 2012

Bless the Lord, O my soul


"10,000 Reasons (Bless The Lord)"


[Chorus]
Bless the Lord, O my soul
O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
O my soul
I'll worship Your holy name

The sun comes up, it's a new day dawning
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass, and whatever lies before me
Let me be singing when the evening comes

[Chorus]
Bless the Lord, O my soul
O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
O my soul
I'll worship Your holy name

You're rich in love, and You're slow to anger
Your name is great, and Your heart is kind
For all Your goodness I will keep on singing
Ten thousand reasons for my heart to find

[Chorus]
Bless the Lord, O my soul
O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
O my soul
I'll worship Your holy name

And on that day when my strength is failing
The end draws near and my time has come
Still my soul will sing Your praise unending
Ten thousand years and then forevermore

[Chorus x2]
Bless the Lord, O my soul
O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
O my soul
I'll worship Your holy name

Jesus, I'll worship Your holy name
Lord, I'll worship Your holy name

Sing like never before
O my soul
I'll worship Your holy name
Jesus, I'll worship Your holy name
I'll worship Your holy

"My soul magnifies the Lord,
and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior;"
                                                 -Luke 1:46

I can't help but cry out to the Lord in praise for everything He has done for me.  You never know how God is going to work.  He paid for my tuition, He gave me the opportunity to hang out with three wonderful people at Lutheran Senior Services last night (who also bought me dinner), He moved over men's group when some people shared burdens they have been carrying on their heart and when Travis, our waiter, joined our group last night for celebration and shared with us his story, seeing a friend who invested in me and helped point me in the right direction during college, seeing things God is doing and working in me.  It's been a whirlwind of God's working in my life recently. I am so blessed by Him and so thankful that He has redeemed me and called me Son.  Thank you, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We would love to know what you think! Please leave us comments or questions and we will try to respond as soon as we can!