Welcome

To the Seminary, and Beyond!
Follow us as we embark on our journey through the seminary and into ministry to which God has called us!

Don't forget to subscribe to get all the latest updates!

December 11, 2012

Time Flies

When I step back and realize that my first year at the seminary is almost half over, I have to stand back in amazement.  That means I'm almost a quarter of the way to vicarage, and an 8th of the way through seminary.  Those longer time spans don't seem as daunting at first, but the pace at which this feels like it's going by, it will be here before I'm ready.  The future is coming and it both excites and scares me.  So, for now I will content myself with my current classes.  I have two of three papers done for this week.  That leaves one more to write by Thursday.  Then the weekend; then another week and more papers due.  That's manageable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We would love to know what you think! Please leave us comments or questions and we will try to respond as soon as we can!