Welcome

To the Seminary, and Beyond!
Follow us as we embark on our journey through the seminary and into ministry to which God has called us!

Don't forget to subscribe to get all the latest updates!

January 11, 2013

60 degrees in St. Louis in January

Today has been a gorgeous day. I got to walk to work again because the weather is wonderful. Currently, my clock at work tells me it is 60 outside. It's bright and sunshiny. I've been watching out the windows most of the day.

But it has also got me thinking about just how blessed I am to be living right now. This is such a wonderful day to enjoy (although I do wish I was outside instead of inside). The gray of winter has melted away for one short day before we return to freezing temperatures (but try not to think about that). I will be seeing lots of friends tonight that I haven't seen since before Christmas festivities and breaks. It's just a good day to be alive!

1 comment:

Hello! We would love to know what you think! Please leave us comments or questions and we will try to respond as soon as we can!