Welcome

To the Seminary, and Beyond!
Follow us as we embark on our journey through the seminary and into ministry to which God has called us!

Don't forget to subscribe to get all the latest updates!

April 15, 2013

A Month Until the End of My First Year

Wow.

Have I come this far already?  I am almost to the end of my first year at the seminary.  Registration for summer school starts this week.  That will be the start of my last year before vicarage.  I will be taking Homiletics I (Two part class where I learn to preach), Confessions II (Two part class over The Book of Concord), and my first Exegetical after Hermeneutics: Isaiah and the Prophets.  But before we get there I still have plenty of work to do.  Most of my assignments and exams for this term still lay ahead of me, in the last month.  So it's going to be pretty busy and hectic from now until the end of the term.  I am confident that I will be able to wade through it all though.

On a different note, I received word that I was elected as Social Cultural Chair for our student government.  That means that all of our big events on campus like Oktoberfest, Spring Fest, Green and Gold Follies, and Prof 'n Stein falls on my shoulders.  I'm really looking forward to this and I start in the summer.  I also have a few other plans up my sleeve to help make this next year a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We would love to know what you think! Please leave us comments or questions and we will try to respond as soon as we can!