Welcome

To the Seminary, and Beyond!
Follow us as we embark on our journey through the seminary and into ministry to which God has called us!

Don't forget to subscribe to get all the latest updates!

May 15, 2013

6 months pregnant

I'm officially six months pregnant, as in the full six months, and I still can tie my shoes. Last weekend, I even walked a 5k (3.1 miles for those of you who aren't metric savvy). Although I set no speed records, I did finish and it was a wonderful feeling.

Baby continues to be healthy and active. I have lots of happy dancing feet pounding my tummy throughout the day. However, I am in no place to complain. Baby is active, which is a good sign. Baby is healthy, based on all the tests that the doctor can run. Baby is growing. I am healthy and not experiencing any of those "pregnancy side effects." While I am more careful, I can still be as active as I want to be. I have a great excuse to eat lots of healthy foods. Bottom line, there is no cause for concern. As long as everything continues as it has been going for the past six months, there's also no reason to believe that Baby will be born dangerously prematurely.

Timothy and I are very thankful to have been blessed as we have with Baby and a healthy pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We would love to know what you think! Please leave us comments or questions and we will try to respond as soon as we can!