Welcome

To the Seminary, and Beyond!
Follow us as we embark on our journey through the seminary and into ministry to which God has called us!

Don't forget to subscribe to get all the latest updates!

April 10, 2014

It's Been a While

It's been a long time since I posted. Levi is army crawling now. Nothing is safe in our apartment. It's less than two and a half weeks until Call Day at Concordia Seminary. We'll find out where this seminary adventure will take us in the summer and for the next year. Excited doesn't even cover what I'm feeling. I'm ecstatic. Like a little kid in the 90s that just found out she could have her birthday party at Chuck-E-Cheese (please no comments on my childhood obsessions...). Vicarage means we are one step closer to real life. For those of you who have been in school for an extended period of time, you understand that you feel just like you're in a holding pattern, waiting for life to begin. Since I completed my master's and then Timothy started seminary, I really haven't started living yet, or at least I feel that way. Yes, I am living and yes, I am enjoying life at the seminary. But life without homework is a novelty that our family has yet to experience. I'm looking forward to that day. But until then, I will settle for vicarage, a trial run for real life. Bring it on!

(Please join us as we find out where we are going. The vicarage service is streamed live at http://callday.csl.edu beginning at 3:00 p.m. on April 29. Join us via the Internet as we learn of our upcoming adventure!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We would love to know what you think! Please leave us comments or questions and we will try to respond as soon as we can!