Welcome

To the Seminary, and Beyond!
Follow us as we embark on our journey through the seminary and into ministry to which God has called us!

Don't forget to subscribe to get all the latest updates!

May 21, 2014

It's Over

I can't believe it.  Yes, I have a few class meetings left, but for all intents and purposes my second year at the seminary is over.  No summer school in my future, so all I have is work and packing before Marie and I go visit her family in Florida.  Then Molly's wedding in Alabama.  Then off to Texas!  I can't believe it's almost here.  It's so exciting yet so weird to think about at the same time.  In just over two years I will be Reverend Timothy Roth, and I will have a Masters degree.  In two years I will be getting ready to head off to who knows where.  Maybe back to Texas.  Maybe to Wisconsin.  Maybe to Florida or Washington or New York.  We will see what the future brings us.

I am just ready for vicarage.  I am ready to get my hands dirty in the ministry.  Sometimes I can't believe that God has called me to this task.  Sometimes I can'r believe that He has chosen me, a poor, miserable, broken sinner, to do His work on the earth.  It just blows my mind.  I just pray that when I stand before Him face to face, He will tell me that I've done well and made Him proud.

Heavenly Father, please be with me.  Encourage me and strengthen me.  Help me to serve you and be faithful to you.  In your Holy Name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We would love to know what you think! Please leave us comments or questions and we will try to respond as soon as we can!