Welcome

To the Seminary, and Beyond!
Follow us as we embark on our journey through the seminary and into ministry to which God has called us!

Don't forget to subscribe to get all the latest updates!

September 13, 2014

Love, according to my toddler

Love is...

-Sharing Mom's last goldfish crackers
-Getting your blow-out poopy bean diaper changed... Twice in the same day. 
-Going to the mall playground on a rainy day
-Being served first at every meal
-Having unrestricted access to Mom's plate
-Cuddling with Dad when I get scared at night
-Playing outside, even when it's hot
-Mom and Dad finding my giraffe buddy, my pacifier and my sippy cup before bedtime and several times throughout the night so I can sleep
-Three letters: PB&J
-Wearing my big boy shoes all day
-A big hug when Mom and Dad come back after abandoning me in the church nursery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We would love to know what you think! Please leave us comments or questions and we will try to respond as soon as we can!