Welcome

To the Seminary, and Beyond!
Follow us as we embark on our journey through the seminary and into ministry to which God has called us!

Don't forget to subscribe to get all the latest updates!

October 1, 2014

Hometown Football Rivalry

On Friday I will be doing something I haven't done in 9 years: attending a high school football game. And not just any game. The Game. Rider High vs. Old High (a.k.a. Wichita Falls High). (Yes, we are rooting for Rider. All the high school students we know from church attend there.) Selected as one of the top 100 rivalries to watch each year by the Great American Rivalry Series (sponsored by the US Army), this game promises to be legend ... wait for it ... dary. Since I haven't stepped foot in a high school football stadium since my own Bob Jones High homecoming game in 2005, I'm not sure I'm quite prepared for this classic face off.

For more info on the game

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We would love to know what you think! Please leave us comments or questions and we will try to respond as soon as we can!