Welcome

To the Seminary, and Beyond!
Follow us as we embark on our journey through the seminary and into ministry to which God has called us!

Don't forget to subscribe to get all the latest updates!

October 15, 2014

Usborne Books

Last night I attended an Usborne Book party. I first heard of Usborne a couple months back but this was the first time I had really looked at what they publish. I had a blast and found some of my new favorite books. Check it out:

Slot Together Castle Book
Wind Up Bus Book
Mosaic Sticker Book

Levi will be the proud owner of these three new books (at Christmas):
Construction Sites Lift and Look
Flippy Floppy Jungle Animals
Find the Duck

Usborne has a lot of really fun non-fiction books too. I look forward to adding to Levi's library in the coming years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We would love to know what you think! Please leave us comments or questions and we will try to respond as soon as we can!