Welcome

To the Seminary, and Beyond!
Follow us as we embark on our journey through the seminary and into ministry to which God has called us!

Don't forget to subscribe to get all the latest updates!

November 19, 2014

Hanging out with the little buddy

Levi and I are quite the dynamic duo these days. We have interesting games to play, sounds for most of his puzzle pieces and at least 50 different elaborate construction options for the train track. When I first became a stay-at-home mom for my son just 4 months ago, it was really hard. I missed (and still do) adult interaction and contributing to an organization through a job. But finding mom friendly activities has eased that. Looking back on it, I can't believe 4 months have already flown by. In that time, I've watched Levi become a fully mobile toddler, living life at full speed ahead. And better yet, I've been there as he hit all those milestones. 

In just 8 months, vicarage will be over and we'll be headed back to the seminary. I'm not sure if I will have the privilege to stay home. I can honestly say, I am sad if that ends up being the case. I love spending my days with this crazy little buddy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We would love to know what you think! Please leave us comments or questions and we will try to respond as soon as we can!