Welcome

To the Seminary, and Beyond!
Follow us as we embark on our journey through the seminary and into ministry to which God has called us!

Don't forget to subscribe to get all the latest updates!

June 19, 2015

How did we get here?

Wow!  We blew past Kenya and conventions.  VBS is now over, and later today I head out to New Mexico with Pastor, two other adult leaders, and 13 Sr. and Jr. High youth.  Vicarage is quickly coming to an end.  After we return from New Mexico I will only have two more times preaching and once leading liturgy before we say goodbye.

So, how did we get here?  I can't help but feel like vicarage just started.  I can't help but feel like there is so much more to learn.  But in less than a month it's all over.  In less than a month we'll be back in St. Louis, bags unpacked, and waiting to start classes in September.

Again, 36 (credit) hours stand between me and my diploma.  36 hours stand between me and my graduation.  36 hours is all that is left between me being lost in this limbo of seminary, not a layman but not a pastor, and being fully called and ordained.

Time has flown.  So much has happened.  I'm not who I once was, but it all seems to have happened in a blink of the eye.  I don't know what the future holds, and as hard as it is going to be to say goodbye I am ready to start the next chapter in our lives.  I still have to ask though, how did we get here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We would love to know what you think! Please leave us comments or questions and we will try to respond as soon as we can!