Welcome

To the Seminary, and Beyond!
Follow us as we embark on our journey through the seminary and into ministry to which God has called us!

Don't forget to subscribe to get all the latest updates!

August 9, 2015

Settling In

So, we've been back in St. Louis for nearly a month.  When we first arrived, we felt out of place, like we didn't belong.  As we made our way through campus during the first week or so we saw lots of strange faces.  Slowly familiarity started trickling back in as our friends began returning from vicarage.  Normalcy has crept back into our lives, finally starting to make this place feel like home.

I've already picked up two jobs and am waiting to sign another contract for campus work.  As of now I'm back in the campus store and in the cafeteria.  Those things have somewhat helped me settle back in.  I have already had one vicarage debrief meeting and have another coming up this week.  I also have a convention I am going to this week, free of cost thanks to a donor to the seminary.  Keeping active is what's keeping me sane until classes start and I step foot into my final year at the seminary.

I can't believe it's already here though... Less than a year and I'll be a pastor.  Guess it's time to get settled in and finish this thing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! We would love to know what you think! Please leave us comments or questions and we will try to respond as soon as we can!